Perceptive Interviewing® Series
There are many professional roles that rely on the ability to obtain accurate information. Whether that be in a formal interview, a meeting or a more casual conversation, the quality of information you gather can mean the difference between making a great decision or a poor one.
For interviewers who are serious about getting the information they need
Since 2001 the Perceptive Interviewing® programs have strengthened the skills and awareness of people across multiple roles and industries involved in conducting interviews who seek to:
- Improve interview preparation and planning methods
- Read and analyse human behaviour through six communication channels
- Build faster, deeper and more effective rapport and connections
- Notice subtle emotions, micro expressions and accurately read body language
- Identify, decode and navigate Truth Dilemmas® in the interview process
- Learn to apply the best Truth Tools® to encourage more truth
- Understand the science of truth and lies and how to apply this knowledge
- Detect signs of deception stress and know how to respond
- Prepare and ask more effective questions
- Evaluate the truthfulness and credibility of information
- Boost awareness of the impact of the interviewer
Want to know more about the right Perceptive Interviewing® program for you?
Perceptive Interviewing® for Security or Investigation Professionals
Tailored to personnel involved in law enforcement, intelligence gathering, border control, security assessing, investigations, and information gathering roles.